Almag-01 magnet therapy device
One of the flagship products found in our catalog, Almag-01 is a device that brings all healing benefits of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy to you. The outstanding feature of this product is that it offers non-invasive, medication-free treatment of pain, diseases, traumas, injuries, complications, and other medical conditions. Therefore, the Almag-01 magnet therapy device not only eliminates the need to go under the knife but also helps regulate the drug intake of patients on their way to relief.
How it works
When you buy Almag-1 manufactured by ELAMED, you can expect your device to come with a pulse generator, four emitters, PEFM indicator, and connection cables. All these components are included in the Almag-01 price. The set is suitable for both hospital and home applications. As for the operation principle of Almag-01, it is based on low-frequency PEMF. The device produces electromagnetic fields which feature frequencies within that range of a human body. It then directs these fields to damaged organs and makes them penetrate tissues as deep as 8 cm through four emitters. Consequently, this helps body cells stimulate the natural healing process and treat injuries directly.
MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM DISEASES:
• deforming osteoarthritis
• INJURIES AND THEIR AFTER-EFFECTS:
• bone fractures
• internal joint injuries
• posttraumatic joint contracture
• soft tissue bruises
• posttraumatic edema
• ligament and muscle injuries
• postoperative wounds
• keloid scar
• sluggish purulent wounds, phlegmons, burns.
• Diseases of peripheral nervous system
• facial nerve neuritis
• radial nerve neuritis
• ulnar nerve neuritis
• median nerve neuritis
• sciatic nerve (ischia’s) neuritis
• peroneal nerve neuritis.
• trigeminal neuralgia
• occipital neuralgia
• intercostal neuralgia.
• TRAUMAS OF CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM:
• vertebral column and spinal cord traumas
• disorders of the spinal blood circulation.
• PANCREATIC DIABETES COMPLICATIONS:
• diabetic angiopathy
• diabetic polyneuropathy.
• DISEASES OF VENOUS SYSTEM:
• deep vein thrombosis of the lower leg
• chronic thrombophlebitis
• varicose veins.
• inflammatory diseases in the acute phase
• haemorrhage and predisposition to it
• high-grade hypotension
• purulent processes before surgical treatment
• severe cardiac ischemia
• early post infarction period
• acute phase of cerebral blood circulation disturbance (stroke)
• systemic blood diseases
• oncological diseases
• diencephalic syndrome
• presence of an implanted pacemaker in the treated area.
• Inclusions of metal elements in bone tissues are not a contraindication for therapeutic usage of the device.
• Two types of an AC power supply are available:
• ~230V (-10% +6%) with 50Hz in frequency
• ~120V (-10V +6V), with 60Hz in frequency.
• Size of components:
• 137x60x44 mm for a power supply
• 15x90 mm for each emitter (Almag-01 comes with four emitters)
• up to 0.62 kg in weight.
• Please note that max. deviations can be ±3%.
• Power consumption: = 35 VA.
• Working frequency of the magnetic field: 6 Hz.
• Duration of pulse generation: 1.5-2.5 ms.
• Amplitude of magnetic induction on the flat surface of an emitter - 20±6 mT.
• Two indicator lights show when the device is connected to a power supply and when the process of PEMF generation starts.
• Features of a 6-hour operation mode:
• deactivation of the field in 22 minutes after the 50Hz device starts working.
• deactivation of the field in 18 minutes after the 60Hz device starts working.
• standby mode of at least 10 minutes between operation cycles.
• Maximum operating temperature:
• +45°C for a control unit
• +41°C for emitters.
• Average service life: 8 years.
• All components of the device are made of hypoallergenic materials. Plus, they can be disinfected using any approved disinfection solution.
• MDD 93/42/EEC classification - Class IIa.